7 countries to go for study
Whether it is everyone or a few who love to study but it is true that everyone loved to go foreign. It get very expensive to visit another country but there are ways to travel for cheap and one of the m is scholarship. There are many countries that offer scholarships to international students in which they ate taught for cheap or free.
Do you want to know their names? If yes, then read below.
- USA: If you have money or your father have money and you are intelligent it brilliant students, then apply in American universities because they are world’s best universities where you can get scholarships but you need to impress them first with your grades, co-curricular activities and essay and when they are impressed and grant you scholarships then you can ask them to give you complete scholarship.
- Qatar: If USA would not give you scholarship then apply in Qatar because Qatar has branches of international universities where you can get scholarship a bit easily.
- China: China offers scholarship programs to its neighbors and other countries which are cheaper than other countries and their criteria is also not that tough. However, the University would teach you Chinese for a year.
- Russia: Russia is Russia. The country offers scholarship opportunities in which stipends are also give but students are required to spend them thoughtfully otherwise they would not be able to meet their needs. You can get easily. All you need is to get good grades. Most of their scholarships are for post-graduate students or graduate students who want to do masters.
- Germany: Germany value it’s language and students grades; therefore, a student is required to learn German and achieve good grades otherwise his application would not be accepted. Germany has many worldwide acclaimed universities. That’s why apply there and test your luck.
- Norway: Norway offers free tuition fees to national and international students who are required to pay semester fees only in order to university card. The process if getting scholarship is not so difficult You can check it out on Google to know the whole criteria in detail.
- Finland: This is another where you have to pay not too much money to pay your fees and you will get finest education. Their doctoral program and scholarships at PhD level provide free tuition fees but other international students are required to pay if they have applied for graduate or post-graduate.
So, these are the countries where you can apply. If the articles has flooded euphoria in you then talk to Australian migration consultants in Dubai of yours and also check out Canada immigration pilot program.